A quick drying developer, for the non-destructive testing of surfaces and structures. Many
cracks in engineering materials can be deep in spite of having a very small opening width on
the surface and can cause very serious defects. By normal visual inspection such cracks
may be very difficult to detect, but penetrant flaw detection is an extension of the visual
inspection method. The control is carried out using 3 products: Crick 110 (cleaner), Crick 120
(penetrant) and Crick 130 (developer). Crick 130 is a dispersion of a white powder in a fast
- The check can be carried out with ready-to-use aerosols.
- It produces results in a speedy and easy way.
- An economical technology with
- no need for expensive and advanced equipment.
- A sensitive and reliable test method.
- Widely applicable, regardless the nature of the materials and shape of the objects.
- The aerosol uses a hydrocarbon propellant for controlled application.
Non-destructive inspection of materials, parts, assemblies, equipment, surfaces or
- Cracks, lack of fusion and open cavities in welded parts.
- Cracks and cavities caused by metal fatigue and cutting operations.
- Check of porosity or leaks in pipes, tanks, boilers, heat exchangers.
- Discontinuities, laps, folds and cracks in castings, forgings and ceramics.