For working environments with fumes, vapours or non explosive dust
Nederman Extraction Arm Standard is specially designed for working environments with fumes, vapours or non explosive dust, where the demands for higher airflows and temperatures are moderate. Typical workplaces can be welding schools, different types of applications in light production. The applications can be welding, grinding, or other industrial processes where an easily positioned arm is required. The arm is available in three lengths, 2, 3 and 4 m (7, 10 and 13 ft.) and equipped with a high efficiency extraction hood.
- The arm is flexible in all directions and simple to position
- Designed for wall mounting and suspended by an integrated wall bracket 90 degree bend
- Allows rotation of 180 degrees (360 degrees for the 4m arm)
- Can be equipped with a damper placed in the bend as an accessory (not 4m arm)
- The hood can be tilted in all directions