Exhaust extraction systems for emergency vehicles
Vertical Stack is a fully automatic exhaust extraction system for vehicles with top exhaust pipes. The vehicle either drives backwards into the parking bay or drives through. The extraction unit is designed as a rail with a funnel in one or both ends. The funnel guides a stack adaptor, mounted on the exhaust pipe, into the rail. The sliding suspension provides automatic sideway positioning of the rail.
- Capacity – one vehicle per system.
- Normal exit speed: up to 10 km/h, 5 mph.
- For existing or new fire stations.
- For back in or drive through vehicles.
- Optional automatic start/stop device that offers: -Practical control of fan start/stop. -Safe control of air quality ( automatically starts fan when vehicle engine starts). -Simple programming.